- Jul 30: Opt. Mem. | Peter Chrysologus, B & D
- Jul 29: Memorial | Martha
- Jul 28: Weekday | Thursday of the Seventeenth Week of Ordinary Time
- Jul 27: Weekday | Wednesday of the Seventeenth Week of Ordinary Time
- Jul 26: Memorial | Joachim and Ann, Parents of Mary
The readings for each day can be seen at www.usccb.org/nab/
Saint Matthew Church celebrates the Catholic faith in Jesus Christ by inspiring all to love God and one another, and to share the Good News of God's love with others
- PCCW - Ladies of the Parish, The St. Matthew PCCW (Parish Council of Catholic Women) is asking for your help in preparing for the upcoming year’s programs. We hope to take the feedback from the survey to improve our programs and extend our outreach. New members are always welcome to help us realize our mission of further helping our community and serving one another. PCCW Survey
- Consolation Ministry Workshop - The St. Matthew Consolation Ministry will sponsor a two session workshop on grief for interested parishioners. The workshop will cover the many kinds of grief that occur as well as methods to respond to those who are dealing with various issues of grief. If you are interested in attending, please fill out the Fall CM workshop flier and return it via email or by dropping it in the box in the narthex.
- Summer of Mercy - Summer of Mercy from Dynamic Catholic. "Pope Francis has declared this year the Year of Mercy. That means it’s the perfect time to join us on a life-changing journey through our free Summer of Mercy email program, based on our bestselling book Beautiful Mercy."
- Looking for Catholic resources? - Check out these great websites: www.wordonfire.org and www.catholic.com