Saturday: 5:00 pm (in Spanish)
Sunday: 8:00 am and 10:30 am; 6 pm University Mass
Mon, Tu, Thu, Fri: 12:10 pm Wed: 5:30 pm
Holy Days: 12:10 pm, 5:30 pm
Wednesdays at 5 pm
Saturdays at 4:00 pm or by appointment
- Sep 05: Weekday | Friday of the Twenty-Second Week of Ordinary Time
- Sep 01: Weekday | Monday of the Twenty-Second Week of Ordinary Time
- Sep 02: Weekday | Tuesday of the Twenty-Second Week of Ordinary Time
- Sep 03: Memorial | Gregory the Great, Po & D
- Sep 04: Weekday | Thursday of the Twenty-Second Week of Ordinary Time
The readings for each day can be seen at www.usccb.org/nab/
- Dinner and Discussion - Join us after the 5:30 pm Mass for a potluck dinner on Wednesday, September 10. Our FOCUS team missionaries will be sharing their testimonies.
- VIRTUS Session Sept. 4, 6-9 pm - pWe will be hosting a VIRTUS training session on Thursday, September 4 from 6 pm - 9 pm. Please register online here.
- St. Matthew Feast - September 19 with Mass at 5:30 p.m. Filet Mignon dinner to follow. Tickets on sale after Mass. $12 adults, $6 kids, $40 family cap.
- Religious Education Registration - We will taking registrations for Religious Education (Pre-K through High School) after Mass in August. Stop in the social hall to register your children.